Gain the knowledge and seek resources
- ADA/504 Coordinator - Emily Lucio, email@example.com
- Accessibility - Resources related to accessibility and disability services on campus.
- Accessibility and Disability Services - Provides resources on campus regarding university policies, reasonable accommodations, and more.
- Disability Studies Research Guide - Provides information on print and electronic resources for the study of disabilities and people with disabilities.
- UMD Disability Student Communities and Organizations - Build partnerships and get support
Explore Programs and Resources
- National Council on Disability (NCD) - an independent federal agency making recommendations to the President and Congress on issues affecting Americans with disabilities. The website provides opportunities for getting involved in a variety of roles such as a mentor, a sponsor, an educator, an advocate, a researcher and more.
- For more resources, check the following listings:
Last update: Apr 04, 2022