The President's Awards Advisory Committee is seeking nominations for awards to be conferred at the Faculty and Staff Convocation in September 13, 2023.
All nomination packets must be received by March 31, 2023 and can be submitted through one of the following methods:
- Online submission form
- Printed and mailed to: President's Awards Advisory Committee c/o Office of the President 1115 Main Administration Building University of Maryland College Park, MD 20742
If printing and submitting your nomination by mail, the materials should include:
- A coversheet listing the name of the nominee, the award for which the individual is being nominated, and the name of the nominator.
- A nomination letter clearly indicating why this individual should be so honored and how the individual exemplifies the criteria for this award.
- A resume, curriculum vitae, or brief biographical sketch of the nominee (President’s Medal and President’s Distinguished Service Awards-exempt).
- At least two, but no more than three, seconding letters of nomination from outside the primary unit in which the individual is employed may accompany the nomination or may be sent under separate cover.
Nominations submitted during either of the past two competition years will automatically be reconsidered, though nominators are encouraged to provide updated information. The Committee reserves the right to seek additional information on any nominee. Individuals serving on the Advisory Committee are not eligible for nomination.
For criteria, eligibility, and the required nominating materials for each category, please see:
Additional Information or Questions
Please contact Ashley Bair at email@example.com
Or write to:
President's Awards Advisory Committee
c/o President's Office
1115 Main Administration Building
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742
2022Warren L. Kelley
Distinguished Service Awards
2022Anthony Fisher Hilary Gossett Dawn Y. Jackson Axel Persaud Paige Smith